Another victory for Valve in Counter-Strike 2, the franchise game and one of the most important releases of all of 2023. The company has decided to bring back something iconic in both CS and CS:GO: community cards.
Perhaps better known for the workplaceon Steam there is an option that allows us to download maps amended created by the community, and there are everything from training maps to scenarios made from scratch to play with friends.
One of the most popular is the Cue Botza way to train the target in the game with all types of weapons, although it is not the only one and during these days all kinds of cards will be released.
To access it, all you have to do is:
- Go to the Counter-Strike 2 Steam page
- Click on the three dots (…) if you have a limited interface
- Select Workshops
- Add cards that will automatically be included in your CS2
Additionally, Valve has confirmed more patches in an update available now:
- Upload of CS2 maps to the workshop enabled.
- Community servers can host workshop maps.
- Added paint metallicity and roughness based on color characteristics to solid colors, hydrographic paint finishes, and spray paint finishes in the Element Editor.
- Added the option to enable “PBR Auto Color Correction” for all stickers. typing in the Element Editor
- Various updates to the Element Editor Help system, including “mat_fulbright 10” for PBR testing
- Various updates to workshop tools
- Fixed an issue where user commands were ignored under poor network conditions.
- Fixed an instance where weapons were firing faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue where customers were showing multiple recordings for one actual recording.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to hold their weapons between rounds. of overtime
- Fixed a number of cases of dropped weapons falling out of the play area
- In first person, dead players now see their own ragdoll in their death position with a server-sanctioned delay
- Decoy grenades have an aesthetic interaction with clouds of smoke
- Smoke grenades now have a minimum fusion time to prevent smoke from prematurely detonating if it enters cracks.
- Players now ignore individual damage events that deal less than one point of damage.
- Knife attacks now prioritize enemies and only hit teammates when there are no enemies in range.
- Knife attacks no longer predict damage effects. or sounds on the client. A knife attack immediately after switching to a knife will always deal full damage.
- For a given map location, eye level is now constant regardless of how the player arrived.
- Added the sv_maxuptimelimit setting to request server shutdown after a certain number of hours of uptime.
- Supports the -sv_maxuptimelimit command line parameter to arbitrarily select the per-instance uptime limit within a range. For example, the command line parameter “-sv_maxuptimelimit 48-72” requests to automatically shut down the game server instance for anywhere between 48 and 72 hours by running the “sv_shutdown” command on the game server.
- Added game server boot time logs.
- Game servers now print global chat messages when players recognize newly acquired items while connected to the game server.
- Fixed a bug that showed 100% packet loss immediately after connecting. A bug where the dialer ping could get stuck at a value lower than the actual ping.
- Improved sticker display
- Added victories and necessary victories to the map tiles of the competitive play menu.
- Fixed several minor HUD bugs and fixed several skins and sticker bugs.
- Fixed several bugs with the item inspection UI.
- Fixed an appearance issue with the Trapper Aggressor agent’s legs.
- Improved player animation performance on client and server
- The smoke grenade canister was replaced with chrome material.
- “Increase player contrast” no longer applies to dead players.
- Adjusted microphone voice threshold.
Source: Esports AS
I have over 10 years of experience in the news industry, working for various news websites. I am also an author at Esports Chimp, where I cover gaming news. I have a deep passion for video games and esports, and my goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date coverage of the gaming world.