There are several things that people are looking forward to with great anticipation as the 2023 World Cup approaches. What if the World Cup song, what if the classified teamsthe champions that will be played against the most and of course the patch notes in which the World Cup will be played.
For years, Riot Games has been dedicating a special patch to the annual League of Legends Worlds, a version with specific changes to certain champions with the aim of defining a specific meta in Worlds.
There will be changes in this 2023 edition more than 10 championswith only 3 assumptions nerfs and various improvements to characters that can do without it buffs since a few versions ago.
We’ll be reviewing all the patch notes that will be updated in the coming days, so don’t worry, you’ll get all the information you need about the Worlds 2023 on our website.
Patch 13.19 and Worlds 2023 notes
*Latest update | 19/07/2023
- Gallium (changes were aimed at making it not so easy to counter in the middle)
- Gangway (improvements to make it more playable in pro)
- Jhin (they want to improve their skills and be more decisive Correct)
- Read without (they want to balance it with the nerfs and buffs from previous versions)
Base armor increased from 34 to 36.
Changes in life 5/10.5/16/21.5/27% to 10/14/18/22/26%
- Nunu (AP)
- Cock (very weak and they want it to be more decisive in worlds)
- Syndra (minor changes to make it not OP)
The CD of the E drops from 17 to 16 seconds.
- Nervous twitch
R’s missile speed increased from 4000 to 5000.
- Ziggs (they want it to be more present in the bot without going overboard)
From nerfs to champions
- Rek’Sai (they want to balance the improvements from previous patches)
- Renekton (they are going to lower it a bit because it is the best toplaner of the latest patches)
The MR drops from 32 to 28.
Changed base movement speed from 335 to 330.
General system settings
- Randuin’s Omen (buff)
The creation cost drops from 3000 to 2700.
- Seeker arm guard (buff)
Armor increased from 15 to 20.
Source: Esports AS
I have been working in eSports Chimp for almost 5 years now. I have written different types of articles but I mostly focus on gaming news. It has always been my dream to work in eSports Chimp and I am grateful that I am able to do so.
I grew up playing video games and it has always been one of my passions. When I was younger, I never thought that I would be able to make a career out of it. But now, I am able to write about games and share my passion with others through my work.
I believe that there is a lot of potential in the world of eSports and I am excited to see how it grows in the future.